Application of logistic simulation on an assembly line
- Comparison of different robot lane layouts
- Determination of the optimum number of transport robots
- Determination of the maximum load time demands
- Improof of the planning reliability
- Modeling of two different plant concepts in Taylor II
- Programming of an order generation with adjustable
- Two-parameter field optimization(#transport robots, load time)
in a sequence of simulations.
- Proof on robustness of the plant concept against uneven
distribution of the main assembly line orders
The picture shows the simulation model with a robot lane layout with the load terminals.
The different cages symbolize loaded and empty transport robots.
(Taylor II Animation view)